Ford has 30 years of experience providing investment advice and financial services. He has consistently provided a high level of service for his clients. He is proud to be a member of a team that emphasizes listening to their client's questions and concerns, to understand the client's perspective. Ford enjoys working with Peak's clients from the "same side of the table" to achieve their goals and objectives.
Education and Training
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional; CFP ® designation granted by the CFP ® Board of Standards, Denver, CO
- Series 65 Securities Registration held through Peak Financial Consulting, Inc.
- Securities Licenses Series 6,7,22,24, and 63 Securities Registrations.
- Insurance licenses in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO,FL, MN, ND, SD, TX, VT, WI
- MBA, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- Bachelors of Science, Engineering, United States Military Academy, West Point, NY
Personal Information & Community Involvement
Ford has lived in the Twin Cities area for over 40+ years. Ford is married to his high school sweetheart, Karen, and together they have 2 grown children and 6 grandchildren.
Ford is an active community leader who is involved in several organizations including:
- Financial Planning Association of MN
- St. Andrews Golf Club, Edinburgh USA, MN
- National Ski Patrol Alumni