Donald joined Peak Financial consulting in September of 2007 after relocating his family back to the Midwest from Mesa, AZ. He became President of the Company in 2019. He has had an affinity for economics since placing second in the University High School Economics Bowl in 1993. He strives to make a positive impact on his community by helping his clients achieve their financial and lifestyle goals.
Education and Training
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional; CFP ® designation granted by the CFP ® Board of Standards, Denver, Colorado
- Series 65 Securities Registration held through Peak Financial Consulting, Inc.
- Securities Licenses Series 7 and 63 Securities Registrations
- Insurance licenses in the following states; MN, SD
- Bachelor of Music, Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
- Master of Music Performance, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Personal Information & Community Involvement
Don lives in Minnetonka with his wife Heidi and two sons William and Henry and is thankful for their support of his recreational passions: piano, golf and skiing.
Don is actively involved in several organizations including:
- Financial Planning Association of MN
- St. Andrews Golf Club, Edinburgh USA, MN
- National Ski Patrol